Western Bulldogs vs Gold Coast Suns Saturday July 16th 2016 at 7.25pm
Prices, Employment and Catering
On July 16th 2016 Cazalys Stadium Cairns hosts its sixth Toyota AFL premiership match, with The Western Bulldogs taking on The Gold Coast Suns at 7.25pm. Grab your family and friends and enjoy all the on-field action live.
Gates open at 5pm. Curtain raiser: North Queensland v South Queensland Representative Match (TBC). Pre-match entertainment TBC. Main Game from 7.25pm.
Tickets on sale now at Cazalys reception and online at www.ticketdirect.com.au
Helpdesk or wheelchair booking 1300 798 550
* Ticket Prices (purchased from Cazalys reception desk) *
|2016||Upper Grandstand||Lower Grandstand||Nth/Sth Grandstands||General Admission|
Children aged 6-14 years as of the 1st January are eligible to purchase a child ticket.
Children 5 years & under are free however they must not occupy a seat.
*$2.50 Service Fee per ticket are included in pricing above
Sportsmans Bar back deck tickets- $85 per person gives access to Cazalys Stadium deck, the Sportsbar and inside the club ( tickets are limited). Sportsmans Bar Deck tickets are only available for purchase from Cazalys reception.
For further information on Corporate Boxes and the Match Day Function please contact Jane Clarke at firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment for game
- Beverage Service (must hold current Qld Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate)
- Beverage Ticket Seller
- Gate Attendants
- Gate Bag Checkers
- Guest Service Attendants
Responsibilities and Roles
- Provide good customer service to patrons.
- Ensure Responsible Service of Alcohol.
- Understand and follow policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe environment to yourself, fellow workers, contactors and patrons.
- As needed, carry out a variety of cleaning functions including floors and surfaces, removing rubbish, and other duties as assigned. This may include moving furniture and other equipment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum knowledge, skills, and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently.
- Ability to follow instructions and perform job under a variety of lead supervisors.
- Ability to greet the public and provide good customer relations with patrons.
- Must have clear speaking English.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain a safe environment to yourself, fellow workers, contractors and patrons.
- Must represent Cazalys Stadium in a positive manner and be able to respond to customer requests or questions.
- Beverage service must hold a current RSA certificate.
- Must be prepared to work outside during inclement weather conditions if assigned to certain positions.
Uniform Requirements: Long black pants and black closed in shoes, uniform shirt will be provided. Please complete all relevant information on the online form application.
Please fill in the form below, and we will get back to you for further info.
Expressions of Interest for Catering
AFL Cairns Ltd would like to extend expressions of interest for provision of catering services at the AFL season match between Gold Coast vs Western Bulldogs held at Cazalys Stadium on Saturday 16th July 2016. A variety of food types are required to service three separate sections of the ground in a food court, food stall format.
Please fill the form in below, hit the submit button and will get get back to you shortly